10.13.2004

blogging apathy... plus bulletpoints

i haven't really been in the mood to update my blog lately. i think it's because i live behind a computer. i actually took the steps to NOT touch a computer at all this past sunday. i read a book. and i loved it. so things happening with me:
  • bought me a ticket to hawaii in december! 21 days baby... love it
  • going to see my little (sorority) sister in columbus, OH at the end of the month! woo hoo!
  • possibly going to uconn this weekend
  • going to see my old roommate kim tomorrow at lunch
  • my friend/sorority sister just got married this past weekend! it was fantastic and was really like a college reunion
  • been working my ass off for work + for the sorority. i'm getting burned out. or maybe i'm just OLD.
  • looking for a new apartment - this time BUYING one. i'm quite excited about it. and then i can hang with my kitties again.
  • thinking of moving my blogspace somewhere else... i don't like having those advertisements at the top...
  • i've been going to the gym! yay! now only if i can start running again...
  • i've lost the knitting spirit. i need to find the motivation again. because i have so much frikkin yarn...
  • chase cc is down to $300 and will be TOTALLY PAID OFF next month! YAY! that only took 5 years...
ok, that is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home