8.21.2004

wow that went fast...

i can't believe it's been a week already since my lovely trip to maryland. that just shows you how busy it's been here... especially with everything that i'm finally putting together. why, do you ask? because

i finally submitted my application for the CTA program!!!

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now all i gotta do is go through the entrance exam on tuesday and get accepted, and then i can stop stressing out. i think that's why i'm knitting so much. need to calm my nerves.

so the test is this tuesday at 6:30 PM. why 6:30? so i can torture myself through work worrying if i'm ready for this test, then sit through dinner with some colleagues (they're also applying to the program) and then fail miserably? lol... my co-worker joked forgoing dinner and just drinking the whole hour before the test. oh yeah. that'll work. :-P

*sigh* must stop stressing. must knit more.

i think one thing i've noticed in the past week is that the city has been making me feel claustrophobic... i don't feel that way often, but this week i've been feeling it morese than usual. in the mornings, i make it a point to run my hands along the tops of the bushes lining the path on the way to my building at work, just to remind myself what nature is like. manhattan is nice, but the buildings and the concrete... i'm wondering more and more if the country is more where i belong. time to get the 5 yr plan out again...

ps - i can't believe people pull the "this person is sick blah blah blah..." story on e-bay all the time! that's quite upsetting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home