7.21.2004

ok... what has been accomplished...

  • send transcript requests to QC and columbia - found out they have my grades from columbia already and not sure if they need the transcript from qc. completed.
  • complete CTA application - got side-tracked by meetings and work yesterday. will try to complete today. or dig up the one i completed last term. :-P pending.
  • get nysc to give me my frikkin money - the person that promised me my refund wasn't "at her desk" when i called and still hasn't called me back. i'm thinking of reporting them to the better business bureau now. pending.
  • get more knitting done - see knit. completed.
  • hang out with roland - went to dinner and drinks with friends. found out roland's going to pop the big Q! my first close male friend getting married!!! i'm losing my big brother! waah. completed.
so all in all, i was productive yesterday. i need to keep up my momentum, though. i'm afraid i'm losing motivation.

two things i did yesterday which are bad though - i drank coffee and beer. i know that doesn't sound too bad... but i haven't had either in about 4 weeks. after half a cup of coffee i was shaking. at the bar, after 1 beer, i was mixing up words (like "weeks" with "months"). *sigh* sad, sad, sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home