7.20.2004

i'm a slacker! what happened to me!

it's funny how you can say "i have so much to do", yet get absolutely nothing done. the only thing i think i somewhat accomplished yesterday was starting hush-hush, which will allow me to fulfill the 1/3 completion point listed yesterday. as for everything else? i have one word for you.

f*ck

i was doing so well! what happened??? *sigh*

and it's not like i can really do anything today because i have to hang out with roland before he leaves for california on thursday. waah. i hate having to schedule my day, but it looks like it's going to have to go that way... so today, while at work try to:

  1. send transcript requests for QC and columbia
  2. complete application for CTA program
  3. get nysc to give me my frikkin money
after work:
  1. hang out with roland
  2. get more knitting done
  3. finish my personal statement for CTA application
good god, i need a massage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home