9.07.2004

joy go GRRR!!!

:( today, i'm angry. or am i just upset? i don't know what it is. i'm just overall angry. there's nothing going wrong with me personally. work's good, family's good. yes, surprisingly, my family has done nothing to upset me. money's ok... is it the future again? i sometimes swing in and out of this feeling that the future is unsettled, that i don't know my path... but right now i think i'm ok with my path. i have a structure, but am still so unsure. i'm sure this weekend has something to do with it... if i forgot to mention, jason and kaitlyn got married! it was the most wonderful thing, watching two of your closest friends declare their love in front of their friends and family. i don't think i've ever been to a wedding this important to me... even more special than kim's (sorry, kimmy), but that's just because i'm very close to them both. the best part of my friendship with them is that, although we're really busy and we know life gets in the way, we never take that to offense... we just say 'when you have the time' and when we get to finally spend time together it's even more special. honestly, they are two of the best people i could ever have in my life. jason told everyone after the wedding that i was his oldest friend there... that meant so much. considering how much we've been through in the past 14 years... it just shows the degrees of change a friendship can have over so much time. (for the better, of course!) *sigh* surprisingly, the wedding wasn't as stressful as i thought it would be. at least not in the way i thought it would be. i'm too tired from it... stress does that to you, i guess. wasn't this a holiday weekend? jeez... i need a vacation from my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe! i never even saw this! (aren't you happy to know I don't blog stalk you? haha.) When the weather clears up we'll meet for tea and knitting :)

~K

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home